Tuesday, May 26, 2009

inspirations

I thought it would be fun to hear what inspires people!

At the moment, the emergence of spring is inspiring me. Yesterday was my first outdoor painting session since last fall. The weather here in the Boston area was glorious this past weekend and we went birding early each morning. The smells, sounds, hot sun, cool breezes, and the bright floral colors all inspired me to paint!

What about you? Post your inspirations here or on the discussion board of my FaceBook fanclub page (I'm a Fan of Anne Katzeff's Painting).



thanks! Anne

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Anne. The thing that most inspires my art/photography would be LIGHT. When the light has the wonderful quality of clarity....such as in the South of France or in New Mexico...ah, that's what inspires me to grab my pastels and camera and head outdoors! xox Lynn

    ReplyDelete